Sat

Aug

2013

How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 5/4S/4

Summay: In this article, you will learn how to get back/restore/retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone 4/4S/5 with the help of the iPhone data recovery software

Keywords:

how to recover deleted text messages from iphone,

retrieve deleted message from iphone

how to retrieve deleted texts from iphone

Is there a way to recover deleted text message from iPhone

When we are using our iPhones, sometimes we may lose our important message due to deletion or other operations. it is a diaster for us to lose such message, no matter how the messages are gone, intentional deletion or unintention deletion or other unexpected reasons, they are gone. It is indeed annoying. So, is there any way to recover deleted text message from iPhone?

"How to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 4S?"

"Can i retrieve deleted texts from my iphone"

Sure, there is. If the disater happen to you, do not panic now. There is a chance to find deleted messages on iPhone. And with an iPhone Data Recovery, retrieving deleted messages from iPhone is never a tough task, instead, everyone can do the job. With the help of this program, you can recover texts and other files from iPhone 5,4S, 4, 3GS with ease.

The article below will show you the way to recover deleted text messages on iPhone without backup. If you have backup your texts in iTunes, you can use the iTune Data Recovery  ($39.95) instead.  For detailed guide, you can visit : How to recover data from iTunes Backup.

Tip: If you want to recover deleted text messages from Android, just refer: Data Recovery Android

Key features of the iPhone Data Recovery

Supported devices:

Phone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPod touch 5

Important Upgrade:

iPhone Data Recovery now supports recoverying deleted data from iCloud, and provides the lifetime license rather than one-year license, so the price is $69.95 now.

• Recover 10 types of Media content: Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, WhatsApp Attachments, Voicemail, App Photos, App Videos, App Audio

• Recover 9 types of Text content: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, WhatsApp, App Document

Windows Version: Convert XAVC to FCP, iMovie, Avid, MOV, FLV,MP4

$69.95 (Get a cheaper one below, $39)

30 Day Money Back Gurantee

Mac version:

Convert XAVC to FCP, iMovie, Avid, MOV, FLV,MP4

$69.95

30 Day Money Back Gurantee

Friendly Note: This iPhone SMS Recovery (Mac and Win) is a comprehensive iOS device data recovery, you can recover deleted files from all iOS devices free. The Mac version and Windows version are different, but the steps are similar. The following guide use an entry-level iphone sms recovery software to show you the steps, if you need an advanced one, go to iPhone Data Recovery page.

Guide on Recovering Deleted Text Messages on iPhone(5S/5C included)(Based on Windows, also appliccble to Mac)

Step 1. Choose recover data from iPhone

Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac, choose the first mode.

iPhone SMS recovery
iPhone SMS recovery

Step 2. Enter into iPhone DFU mode(Mac version need to do so)

If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, you need to do this step. Follow the instructions shown in the screenshot to enter into iPhone's DFU mode. From the DFU mode, you can load files to the recovery, Below is how.

recover deleted text messages iphone
recover deleted text messages iphone

Step 3. Scan the lost text messages

After accssing to the DFU mode, you can begin to scan the deleted message.

retrieve deleted texts iphone

Step 4. Preview and recover deleted text messages on iPhone

Go to the message folder to find the deleted messages.  Click Recover button to start the text message recovery.

Method 2: Recover Text Messages from iTunes Backup

For details, refer: iTunes Data Recovery

Next, to know how to transfer iPhone text messages to computer, or transfer music, videos, photos and more files from your iDevices to your PC , just refer iTransfer

Tags:

recover deleted text messages from iphone 4,

recovering deleted text messages on iphone,

retrieve deleted text messages iphone 4,

retrieving deleted text messages iphone,

iphone retrieve deleted text messages

Windows Version: Convert XAVC to FCP, iMovie, Avid, MOV, FLV,MP4

$69.95

30 Day Money Back Gurantee

Mac version:

Convert XAVC to FCP, iMovie, Avid, MOV, FLV,MP4

$69.95

30 Day Money Back Gurantee

Related post:

How to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5

Cheaper iPhone Data Recovery

As many user said the iPhone Data Recovery is a little expensive, here, we post a cheaper one (Windows version only), you can have a free try.

OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/Xp

$39, Single License

Write a comment

Comments: 17

• #1

Tony (Saturday, 28 September 2013 18:32)

It really works! Thanks very much! I was trying to recover the deleted text messages on my 4S, the Mac iPhone data recovery worked! Thank you.

• #2

Jack (Wednesday, 02 October 2013 03:20)

Works well!Great soft.Thanks

• #3

Jeniffer (Tuesday, 08 October 2013 07:00)

Although the Mac iPhone SMS recovery is a little expensive, it works well, and recover my text messages and photos, great anyway. Thank you.

• #4

Jessica (Thursday, 10 October 2013 23:52)

Really workable iPhone SMS recovery Mac. I used it to recovery SMS messages from my 4S too, it recover all my texts, wonderful.

• #5

Hank (Tuesday, 22 October 2013 20:58)

Really works! I used the iPhone data recovery to recover text messages from my iPhone 5, it works and recover my deleted sms. Great! However, it is pity that, it cannot transfer the messages to iphone, I need to find some soft else to do the job.

• #6

Alex (Wednesday, 23 October 2013 06:49)

To be short, a good iPhone data recovery indeed. I used it to recover SMS messages from my iPhone 5 without backup, it really works. It is easy to use and a good helper indeed. Thanks

• JimdoPro
    #7

xavc-to-fcp-converter (Wednesday, 23 October 2013 23:49)

Hi, Hank, thanks for you comment. We are working on something to transfer data to iOS device, and now, we have made some progress. I believe this product will be ready in the near future and then, you will be able to freely transfer photos, text messages, contacts, etc to iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

• #8

Steve Anthony (Thursday, 24 October 2013 05:58)

Really a good iPhone data recovery mac (I guess the windows one is also good though I did not use it), I was to restore some text messages, and it helped recover my lost photos and contacts from my iPhone 5 as well. Great!

• #9

Lucifer (Monday, 04 November 2013 08:57)

Well, the windows data recovery for iPhone is really a good iPhone SMS recovery, I have used it to recover deleted text from iPhone 4S, it really works. I have text many similar softs, but this one which appears in many sites are the best. Thanks for you guide and the software!

• JimdoPro
    #10

xavc-to-fcp-converter (Monday, 04 November 2013 09:01)

Thanks for your comment. Glad this software helps you. Wish you happy every day!

• #11

Antonio (Friday, 08 November 2013 19:35)

Good iPhone data recovery it is. It helps me out! All my deleted text messages as well as important notes are back now!

• #12

Jacob (Tuesday, 19 November 2013 06:56)

The Mac iPhone Data Recovery helps me! I've tried several similar software, and this one works best. The price is cheaper than most iPhone sms recovery software in the market which price $99.95. Detailed guide and workable software!

• #13

Donald (Tuesday, 26 November 2013 07:52)

So far, I cannot find any cheaper software to recover deleted text messages on iPhone. The Windows version saved my deleted text messages. Great iPhone SMS Recovery it is!

• #14

Russell (Tuesday, 14 January 2014 23:11)

Very detailed guide to recover deleted SMS from iPhone. And the iPhone data recovery here is really affordable and workable. Thanks very much. Your software saved my life!

• #15

ann (Wednesday, 05 February 2014 15:34)

Does this software recover the deleted text string AS WELL AS the IMAGE within that text string (that was never "saved" to Photos folder on iPhone)? Many software products will recover the text messages, but I've not found one that will recover a photo sent with a text that was not first saved to Photos on an iPhone. Will this software do that?

• JimdoPro
    #16

xavc-to-fcp-converter (Saturday, 08 February 2014 22:26)

Hi, ann, This iPhone data recovery cannot recover data that are not saved in your iPhone.

• #17

ryan (Sunday, 30 March 2014 00:22)

Once you recover the text off the iphone and saved on the computer does the software delete it from the iphone?

Video Converter, convert any videos freely, download videos, and import videos to all video editing software.

Convert XAVC to FCP, iMovie, Avid, MOV, FLV,MP4